Only through collaboration and collective work can we begin to improve the mental health and addiction services available in the community.
COVID 19 Resources
- Mental Health Training Framework Addendum: COVID 19/Crisis Response
- COVID 19 Resources for Individuals, Staff and Organizations
- Shared Wisdom Story: How the Family Centre Increased Access to Mental Health Services and Saved Money, too
- Blog Post: How 211 Can Help During a Pandemic
- Mental Health Resources for Youth and Caregivers
Community Mental Health Action Plan
The purpose of the Action Plan is to ensure that everyone involved in mental health and addiction in Edmonton and Area has the opportunity to maximize collective resources, leverage opportunities to respond to existing gaps, foster innovative approaches and identify a continuum of integrated supports and services.
Download the Community Mental Health Action Plan: